|My Little Santa Baby!|
1) Little boys often pee when released from the confines of a tight diaper.
2) Two-month-old babies need constant attention, they cat nap, 40 minutes max, during the day.
3) The energy it takes to be needed every minute.
4) Scheduling anything is usually a big mistake, writing, research, errands...yeah, not happening.
5) By the end of the day, if you don't smell like spit up, then you cheated and changed your shirt.
I'm sure there are more, like what a poopy diaper smells like, etc. The point being, when you are in the midst of the first-year-baby-coma, it feels like you will never, ever sleep again. The dirty diapers, and later, the scraped knees, endless questions and the constant lack of privacy seem to drag on. Suddenly, you turn around and they're gone and you honestly wonder where all the time went. Take it from me, mother of six, that it is possible to live through motherhood and there is a new life waiting for you at the other end. Enjoy each moment, even the ones that aren't so happy, because you will miss them. I certainly do!
Congratulations to the winners of Elana Johnson's Possession!
*drum roll* Whoops! I just tried to draw names out of my cup of tea.*quickly dries hands*
OK, *drum roll* gabi and Laura Pauling *wild applause* Congrats!
Thanks to everyone for helping me to reach over 100 followers! You guys honestly ROCK!!