This may be the end of the A-Z challenge but it isn't the end of my blogging adventure. I've learned a lot about the blogging community as I twittled around and you twattled in. Thanks so much to all my new followers and for all your comments. Here are some things I learned:
1. Everyone is busy and long posts are time consuming and people are less inclined to comment.
2. White lettering on black or color contrasting that is similar are difficult to read and fatigue the eyes. (I'm re-evaluating my orange background, as much as I love it.)
3. Blogging is all about conversation. I've seen some great successes out there and I hope to emulate their styles. What is it about their blogs that inspires people to comment so often and regularly?
4. People want to be encouraged. If you're going to post about a downer at least bring it up at the end. This writing community is all about cheer leading.
5. Blogs are alive by the fact that they are always morphing and adapting to the writer and the community.
What valuable lessons about blogging have you learned?