Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Thursday Three Plus One

Literary Rambles by Casey McCormick and Natalie Aguirre
      If you haven't already made this apart of your regular blogging travels, you should. Especially if you are ready to begin the query process. Here you can find how to research an agent and agent spotlights that are loaded with links and information. This blog is an important piece of my query arsenal.

http://www.sodahead.com


Now this is embarrassing! 
I thought I had rescheduled this post for this afternoon. Looks like something went wrong. Oh well, I guess you know I'm human which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I will say, the complete post will be up sometime today. So check back later today. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out for our blog. Casey does such a service with her agent spotlights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha you guys got two weeks of shout since I messed up my posting times. Seriously, I use your site every time I'm getting ready to query. I also enjoy the in depth author interviews and reviews too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...