I'm on hiatus from social media but there are five things you need to know so you won't wander too far...
1. On March 26th I'm reviewing Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu.
And then on March 28th author Carol Fisher Saller will be with us to talk about her book Eddie's War reviewed on the blog here.
2. Beginning in April I will be exploring Indie publishing and Traditional publishing from a more media savvy prospective. There are a lot of myths, contradictory and often adversarial information out there. With your help, I'm hoping to open a dialogue about publishing from the readers point of view. Isn't this the view that's the most important?
3. While on hiatus I am also researching social media and making decisions about which ones will work best for me. I plan on sharing what I've learned in a new series I call, Joining The Online Dialogue: Why Writers Can't Be Shy Anymore.
4. The new Furry Friday will open it's first call for photo's so get ready to send in your favorite pet shots along with a caption for the There Can Be Only One Contest.
5. And finally...I will be making an exciting announcement on April 1st and it's no April Fool. Trust me...it's so real I already have goosebumps.
So in the meantime... check out my sidebar for the awesome MMGM reviews every Monday. Or check out my list of most popular posts here on the blog, in case you missed them before.