Write On Con has come to an end. Be of good cheer, there is hope!
Diagnosis: Write On Con Withdrawal
Treatment: Pam's foolproof, 100% natural 12 step recovery plan.
12 Steps To Recovery
1) Keep in touch. Say hey to those new friends you've made.
2) Organize your bookmarks: new blogs, author websites, agents...
3) Compile your "To Be Read" List
4) Take a deep breath and step away from the computer. (I know, I know, it hurts!)
5) Don't panic! All Write On Con material will be available online for review.*sigh*
6) Share the highlights with a good writing buddy. Compare notes.
7) Take a walk become part of the world again.
8) Write a thank you to the organizers and plead with them to do it again.
9) Choose one idea to incorporate daily or even weekly.
10) Say hello to friends and family, let them know your are alive.
11) Repeat after me: "I am a great writer, I have a story to tell and I will take the time to produce my best work".
12) Write! Write! Write!
read two books, drink a margarita and try again in the morning!
A toast to all my partners in writing!